Pages

Friday, February 27, 2009

Artist, Teacher, Student

So what is appropriate for a first blog? What tone and topic do I choose? How focused does a blog need to be? Do I stick to a main theme, or can I run all over the map? Isn't there a bunny slope for beginning bloggers?

Oh well. Experience tells me that jumping in is best. As to the official description: "This blog shall provide a place to post thoughts (my own and others) connected to homeschooling, my website, and ongoing art projects". Yes, they are dissimilar subjects. However, I know that I will never keep track of three separate blogs, and there is a handy tool which separates, lables and organizes the mess. Done.

Now that the initial decision is out of the way, I hear the call of education from the other room: I'm suposed to be teaching a lesson in past perfect verbs. This blog will wait, antsy students will not.

Welcome to my blog. I hope you find something to make you think, or to make you smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment