Pages

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Other People's Blogs

Once a month I remember that I have a blog, and set about creating something to justify it. Not that I claim any brilliance in the posts, but even something simple gets it checked off my 'Guilty' list. Most days, I wander through other people's blogs: playing catch up, gleaning skills, dropping a line or making a comment.

Today, I get to reference Mike Lynch's page. I'd like to say I discovered the update while surfing, but my sister beat me to it, emailing me the link. Mike has posted a sample of what cartoonists used to rely on before the Internet: Arnold Wagner's prozine.

It was good to see Dad's work being referenced. Very good.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a bunch for the comment on my blog. You've Got mail is my Favorite Movie. :)

    ReplyDelete